Thursday 28 April 2011

A New Leaf

So on the heals of my last post I thought I would put peoples minds at ease by letting everyone know the PLAN. The PLAN, is how I have decided to go off my meds and what I have implemented in their place. I believe that someone like me cannot just go off meds without going on others or doing something proactive to fulfill the hole that the absence of the meds is creating. I'm not stupid, and I put a lot of research and thought into what I'm doing! By the way the answer to yesterday's quiz: 20 side effects (12 exacerbated fibro symptoms and 8 brand new cymbalta ones!) no one won too bad!!! Oh and I called my doctor and talked to the assistant and she is impressed, she will talk to the doc, who will call if there is a serious problem, but doesn't think she will. However I am also counting on you, my friends and family to watch and monitor my behavior, and keep it real, and honest!!


The PLAN


eat better (done a lot of research, incl. what foods make depression worse!)

eating only at the table

exercise (going to do the shred)

walking

meditate (made easier because I have my own pretty room now)

clean my house (basement is 3/4 of the way there)

prayer and scripture study (one needs to be balanced with their beliefs)

more sleep

vitB in the morning

vitD w/ calcium and magnesium at night (will assist sleep)

having a job doing what I like to do, and doing it out of the house helps too!

Spring helps too, the only good time to try this really!!!

purge my whole house!!!!

realize I can always watch STAR TREK over and over again!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment