Tuesday 29 March 2011

The sun is shining!!!!!

Today dawned brighter than it has for awhile around here. Truth be told it was actually overcast but I woke feeling different. They say it has to get worse before it gets better, and Monday was worse for sure and today is definitely better!!! Sometimes we just don't realize (obvious though they may be) the things we are doing to hurt ourselves. When you're stuck in a rut spinning your wheels isn't going to help, you need to get out and do something different. For me, wallowing in my "nest" is very comfortable and self destructive! I don't have any comfy furniture outside of my bed. I don't really like that but it's probably for the best, I really should keep busy to keep those blues away!! I hope the sun stays longer than just a few days it really needs to melt and dry up around here!
this is what we've got
this is what I want 

No comments:

Post a Comment